Tuesday 22 May 2012

Thoughts of Shadows and Blood

Good Depiction of a Vampire.
How's Nichol von Strauss work? He's my main man.

Hello once more,

The next thing on my agenda is to take a break from my Warriors of Chaos, and do some work on my Vampire Counts. I've figured out a list I like, which will be below. And the best part about it is that I have most of the models included.
For the rest of the models I've seen a very nice Ebay auction with exactly what I need. I just need the money for it. But until I finally find work I can be working on what I have. Currently the army is in the second stage of painting. All of my skeletons glow, and all my zombies have the green base coats done, these will be worked up form green to a pallid flesh tone. My first 5 Black Knights are done; you've already seen those. So are my Vampires and one of my Necromancers. Here's the list anyway.

Vampire Lord

  • Armour of Destiny
  • Sword of Strife
  • Quick Blood
  • Enchanted Shield
  • Barded Nightmare
Master Necromancer
  • Cursed Book
  • Talisman of Endurance
Wight King BSB
  • Talisman of Preservation
Konrad von Carstien

50 Skeletons
  • Full Command 
  • Screaming Banner
50 Skeletons
  • Full Command
  • Banner of Eternal Flame
40 Zombies
  • Musician
  • Standard Bearer
Corspe Cart
  • Spear
  • Balefire
4 Bat Swarms

10 Black Knights
  • Full Command
  • Lances, Barding
  • Banner of Barrows
Terrogiest
  • Rancid Maw
Let me know your thoughts....

Thanks Andrew

Ps: Here's some fluff, an in-developmental timeline I'm working on.

-1520 The Elixir of Life
                        A corrupted version of the Elixir of Life is created by Neferata, first of all Vampires. It grants her immortality but leaves her with an unending thirst for blood. She first uses the Elixir on a small group cementing her rule. But as her group becomes aware of their power, more Vampires are created; starting the race of Vampires.

-1383 So begins the Von Strauss Dynasty
                        A great warrior of Khemri leads a division of troops north investigating reports of strange tidings and mysterious disappearances.  Khatep, Warrior Champion of Khemri leads his force north and is never seen again.

-1382 Inconclusive Findings
                        Another force is dispatched northward to discover the fate of the Warrior Champion and the other mysterious disappearances. This force finds the skeletal remains of the first division of troops; they are taken back to Khemri for burial. Upon arrival it is noted by the Mortuary Cult that Khatep’s bodily remains are not accounted for. 


1 comment:

  1. the list sounds lovely. Though I am waiting to see what you do with those bart swarms, your such a good painter and hobbyist.

    ReplyDelete