Wednesday 2 May 2012

Musings of A Dangerous Kind

Well Hello again Blog readers,

The few of you that follow this blog anyway. I've had a change of heart recently; I guess it's all this waiting around I'm doing. The Empire Army Idea is now a no go. Mainly, because my enthusiasm for the project has ceased to exist, due to the inability to start it. I think I'll just add to the armies I already have. Soon a friend of mine will sell an army for me, and I'll have a little bit of pocket money to spend. From this money, I'm debating what to buy. Thoughts so far include;

Hellcannon (Warriors of Chaos)
Lilith Hesperaux (Warriors of Chaos)  - Slanneshy Warrior Conversions.
Maybe another 5 Black Knights

Opinions or Questions.
Comments or Concerns.

Anything to let me know your reading.

Thanks, as always
Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment