Sunday 13 May 2012

Thoughts from Last Week

Hello Again Readers;

I had a couple of games of Fantasy in the past week. Interesting mix of success and utter failure. I ended up losing both games officially, the first game was against a Goblin army, that thoroughly kicked my ass with 11 Fanatics and 2 Manglers, but we kept playing until I wiped him out.
The second game was against a Bretonnian list which i didn't even hurt. So I'm thinking of changing up my list, the core of my current list hasn't changed since I started the army. I'll list of what Chaos models I have any we'll go from there.

20 Warriors of Tzeentch
20 Warriors of Nurgle
20 Warriors of Slannesh
10 Warriors of Khorne
35 Marauders

10 Knights of Tzeentch
3 Chariots
9 Ogres
1 War-shrine
1 Siege Giant
Night-maw the Spawn

Tamurkhan
Sayl the Faithless
Vilitch the Curseling
Festus the Leach-lord
Archeon
Throgg the Troll King
Wulfrik the Wanderer
Sorcerer
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer
Battle Standard Bearer

So my challenge to you is to make me a winning 2500pt Warriors of Chaos List. I've usually started with the Nurgle and Tzeentch block but I would prefer to stay away from that this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment